Discover the Style of Your Historic Home
A Design Primer for Home Owners
Understanding your historic or vintage home’s original style will help you preserve its virtues while injecting your personal style and creating a livable space for this century!
Whether you are already the owner of one of these character-rich homes or thinking about purchasing a historical fixer-upper, this guide is the primer you need first to:
- Avoid costly blunders that jeopardize the quality and character of your home
- Discover the details and the treasures that are within your walls
- Respect and enhance the integrity of your space
- Understand the exterior of your home so that you can make informed decisions
- Create a home that honors the original structure and reflects your personal taste and lifestyle
It all starts at the curb, with the architecture of your home! Know what you’ve got so you can make it your very own.
Get my “A is for Architecture” Guide and take the first step toward creating a livable and memorable home!
If you purchase both the “A is for Architecture” AND book a House Call, I will give you $99 off the price of the House Call…and send you the book with my compliments!!